B&B - April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh back off Katie; RJ is NOT your son. Just saw this week's episodes and ugh to her suggesting and encouraging Ridge to take RJ and move him into her house. Im sorry but Katie is NOT RJ's mother. She isn't even married to Ridge, so she has NO say or right to offer up opinion on where he should live. Trying to take him from Brooke....really? Maybe Brooke should retaliate and push Bill to take Will so that he can come live with them in her home

And Ridge also needs to shut up with his anger about not wanting Bill anywhere near his son. This coming from the guy that went into Bill's son's bedroom the morning after screwing the boy's mother. Like that's not going to confuse or cause problems for the little boy. Hypocrite.

Is there a possibility that Liam got Hope pregnant? Hasn't it been a while since they had sex?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As you've said, though, this is B&B, and anything is possible. Hope could be already in her second trimester, or we could find out Liam and Hope actually were together fairly recently but it happened off-screen. I mean, anything is possible.

• Members

Why would Hope let Liam stay when her nonpregnancy [i don't need an entire weekend to tell be Dope is not preggers] is none of his business. Yeah, I want Wyatt run over by a truck, shot and boiled in acid to assure he never returns, but her treatment of Wyatt is exactly what Liam did with Steffy when he was with Hope. Wishy washy dumb bitch!

• Members

BTW - Anyone notice how Quinn is being written less as a psycho during the past few weeks? I mean we're a long way from her shattering Donna/Eric's picture and hiding in the shadows to the mature request to $B that he give the Spencer name to Wyatt. I think everyone expected Quinn to have some kind of weird blackmail scheme against him regarding their romps. I hope the trend continues to have Quinn as driven and manipulative, but not crazy. It also keeps her as a viable "fifth" player with the Brooke/Bill/Katie/Ridge saga.

• Members

The show rocks. I love that they're playing all the beats, or at least that's what I'm feeling.

You can tell that Brooke is so NOT into Bill LOL. She's laughing and poking fun at him way too much, and we all know she likes it better when she can cry out her wov wub.png

Why do Brooke and Katie need to have a confrontation every single week? Methinks Katie is this regime's Stephanie. They put all their money in her confrontations with Brooke.

I had to laugh at how long Brooke's 'I don't need a man to define me' mantra lasted. What was it, one week? But I appreciate them trying. I wish we had seen more of drunk Brooke, I think it was some of KKL's best work.

I didn't mind the pregnancy scare, and I'm loving the way they're using Eric.

I am sorry but I think that Bill Spencer is the biggest failure of a character this show has ever had. I think he was supposed to be Victor Newman 2.0, but he comes across embarrassing trying to act all alpha male. I hate the dialogue they give him. Like when he was arguing with Ridge last week. Just ridicoulus. Anyone else doesn't find Bill compelling or whatever?

• Members

I know!! I went what did I miss? Who's zooming who here the last I heard Brooke said she didn't need a man then Bill is moving in.

I like Rena Sofer so much I'm hoping they write Quinn tolerable so I can like her character as well... I don't' need more characters obsessing over Hope' vaJay jay....thank God A'mighty she's not pregnant... Praise da Lawd!

Wyatt is still effeminate to me; I don't know if its the enunciation or the way he poses his mouth after speaking or what..

Still wondering what they're going to do with Maya and her fiancee' storywise now that Oliver is poised to court Aly they aren't getting anything. Caroline Spencer facial expressions are still like she's on a Colgate commercial. That toothpaste grin.

Bill at his best is when he first came on I really liked him for the first few years but IDK he needs something besides lounging around the Malibu beach house unemployed...

Whose vanilla to me is Caroline and Rick they have no personality and I knew they weren't going anywhere with Rick/Maya and he'd get stuck with her.

• Members

For the first time in my life I've found Liam HOT. I loved how he fought back to abusive Quinn. I don't want the two of them to have sex, that would be out of character for both. I would never accept it. I want to see them butt heads and Liam lay down his law. Great episode!

Archived