DAYS: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't say I'm surprised. It's so typically 'Days' to drag it out until nobody even cares anymore. It's a shame though since the fallout was pretty soapy. Nobody sends their fiance's pregnant mistress flying over a staircase railing anymore. Ah, the good ole days, I miss 'em.

Has James Scott always been this bad or has he just gotten really lazy? I honestly don't even remember.

• Members

Reilly was the master of the fakeout, and it wasn't even uncommon to have dream sequences during the 1980s and 1990s heyday. And I'm a big fan of Dallas, the show that mastered a dream for a WHOLE season...

Still, bad job on Days' part to not only have this be a fakeout but to even advertise "SAMI FINDS OUT!" in SOD. And not only that, to have Ali go online and say watch today's show??

I don't know what the most embarrassing part of the current TomSell era has been, the drug-laced donuts or this.

• Members

Good acting but this episode was boring. An entire hour focused on EJ/Sami? I love them but there was no balance and these two couldn't carry the hour for me. They really needed another story in there. I also hated how abruptly this thing started with Sami finding out and then we find out Abby is pregnant. Actually the episode didn't get good till Jennifer entered the scene. Good thing all that was fake as it was happening way too fast. That was some Passions type BS though

2i7occp.gif

2pyw26e.gif

Best scene of the episode. I was on the floor dying

• Members

I knew it would be a fakeout. I just knew it. So I didn't bother to watch and get my hopes up. So disappointing, to say the least. Especially after the big push it got. Awful. Way to go DAYS. Now when the truth actually comes out no one will care. I just don't see how the reveal could be topped unless Sami kills EJ and goes to jail, or on the run with Lucas.

Archived