DAYS: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has anyone else ever wondered if Days may be trying to get to the point that they can do a Port Charles-esque taping schedule. If I remember right, PC (at least the last couple years) filmed a year's worth of episodes in 6 months, then they had 6 months off. I have no idea how this plays into actor's contracts, etc but I've been kind of worried with Days filming so fast will a schedule like that (6 months on, 6 months off) at some point be a viable option. thoughts?

• Members

ALW still looks good and hasn't aged a bit. She looks nothing like MR other than the fact that both are blondes. The uncanny resemblance between the characters that was alluded to today was laughable. Its like saying Theresa looks just like Hope

Why is JJ mad at Pollyana? He's known her for like 5 minutes and she isn't his gf. Sit down

• Members

Some thoughts on the week that was

1) As for the Monday EJami special episode... I really liked it. I'm not gonna lie - it kind of seemed out of the blue, and Days really really just seems to be buying time right now - stalling to tell story - but I thought the episode was well done. I think it was written as an Emmy nod for Ali - the 3 slaps to the face back to back to back were amazing! Ali rocked the scenes! Ali Sweeney definitely wins the acting award of the week!

2) Even though I hate how every singe storyline revolves around Daniel - I am still continuing to enjoy the crazy Liam story and how Theresa "appears" to be the obvious culprit. I loved Nicole's interaction with Liam's ex-wife Debra.. that is good storyline movement and adds layers to the story as well (even if it does cause every character to revolve around Daniel).

3) Loved the Jennifer/Lucas interaction on Friday's episode at Horton Cabin. I love their brother/sister relationship and I love when the show uses other family relationships other than romances to drive story (sibling, parent/child, grandparent/grandchild). It is so important to keep Days multigenerational and family based. It's when the show is at its best!

4) Line of the week: Theresa to Eric "I get that you're all 'Rah Rah' about team Daniel.." haha.

Archived