DAYS: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im kind of hoping either Gabi dies or goes to jail. for some reason I believe she will kidnap Ari & go to jail

Im just so sick of her and Nick. He has over stayed his welcome

If he remains I wonder if they will pair him with Theresa or go older with Eve?

• Members

Exactly. Gabi was a boring nothing until she got knocked up. There was a brief period where I finally liked her but man, they've made her look like a total fool. I understand many people are manipulated and abused (it's still abuse, even if it isn't physical) every single day, but this is just awful to watch because she's SO STUPID. She's just stupid.

I mean, he tried to rape her so she whacked him with a rock. How can she even justify being around him? It's ridiculous, to say the least, and I hate that I hate Nick and can't stand the sight of him, despite the amazing Blake Berris and him owning the hell out of his performances.

• Members

Exactly! This isn't a gray case where Nick could convince her that he thought she really wanted it or something. The man held her down, while she screamed and he didn't stop until she bashed him over the head. Then she decides he's magically changed? What!? No one is that goddamn stupid. The way she holds Ari over Will's head really grates on me. She's such a smug little wench. How ever, she leaves, I hope it's something that makes her miserable. If it's going to be a supermodel in Brazil, I'll be pissed.

I'll admit that I like Jennifer a little more because I think Missy has more talent, but I wouldn't mind seeing a lot less of Jennifer too. The good thing about Jennifer is at least there are people on screen who's life mission it is to torture her. That always puts a smile on my face.

Good point. :-)

• Members

I feel bad for Gabi because ever since she got pregnant, there's no way she could be set up as anything but a loser because of who she had that baby with. The deck has been stacked against her since day one of this pregnancy and I guarantee that she leaves her baby, one way or another, so WilSon get it.

Now, if I get the pleasant surprise of off-screen presence and a name-drop every once in a while to show that Arianna's MOTHER gets to be part of her life, I'll eat crow happily. But with the way she's being written now, she'll either die or go to prison so WilSon don't have to deal with the mother of Will's baby.

Archived