Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm behind on episodes too and I watched today and had a wtf reaction to a few things.

I've been saying this for awhile now but they need to move Hilary out of Neil and Devon's orbit. She has no romantic chemistry with either one of them and they suck the personality out of her.

On another note congratulations to Mishael Morgan because The CW has decided to expand their web show Backpackers and air it on TV during the summer along with some new episodes. She was a recurring love interest on that show.

Why is Lauren pregnant? Seriously why? She has two grown kids there is no point in her having another baby.

I'm tired of Chloe's overbotoxed face. And at this point I'm rooting for Chelsea to kick her ass. I get it she lost a kid and only her pain matters and trumps everyone else's. She's worse than Billy!

• Members

Yuck to Neilary. I don't think Neil or Devon are sucking out Hilary's personality though. Reformation did that imo.

I truly can't with Lauren and this pregnant mess and its just getting started. Likey are simply boring.

As for the Chloe/Chelsea catfight, well its about time. Chloe's exit can't come soon enough tho.

• Members

Jean Piss-Ant-e has the attention span of a fetus. Her stories change direction every other day. They never go where they should. She's reminding of moRon. Can't follow thru on anything because she too damn busy changing her mind about everything.

Archived