Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She didn't show an inkling of being a hick as Rosanna, even though the original actress who played Rosanna was, not so much a hick at first, but more than just down to earth. CM's Rosanna was very relatable but definitely upper crust.

I am still sad that CW is leaving. She is the perfect Kelly. And with CM saying (or maybe she's changed her mind by now) that she has a totally different take on Kelly, I am not looking forward to the change.

And I am wondering if Kelly and Stitch are siblings.

• Members

Was kelly meant to be long term to start with, or did she become more long term after Watros started playing the part?

When I watch Kelly, I feel sorry for her and I know I shouldn't. She has a great rapport with Jack, she has a great antagonistic chemistry with Stitch, and worked great opposite Jill... I haven't seen Kelly opposite Lily.. how do they interact? I do know that Cady doesn't like playing pathetic characters hence why we saw Dixie acting differently on PP's AMC. I do think she could play Kelly the way Watros is playing the character, but I hope that if she intends to change the character, that she does it gradually.

I think the problem David Tom is having is that he's trying to mimic Billy Miller, and it's playing odd since we know David Tom is as opposite of Bm as one can get.. I'm wondering if we will see Billy change gradually to fit more into David Tom's natural personality. The conversation he had with Jill and later Jack this past week seems to be laying the groundwork for that.

Not a fan of Sharon not remembering her misdeeds. I would have redeemed Sharon by having her guilt be too much to handle and she confesses to Nick and company. She can expains it was when she was mistakenly not taking her pills.. and perhaps a DNA test could be ordered.. and it does turn out that Jack is the father of Summer. That way Sharon's confession would have been the result of being out of her mind and then it can come out what Victor did to her. Thus we redeem Sharon, makes Victor look like the villian he really is, and then Sharon and Nick could then explore if they really still love each other.. or if they are relying on the past.

• Members

Here's to hoping Victor's misdeeds don't outweigh what Sharon did.

I see her regaining her memory and fessing up thus making Victor the villain. No one will ever know/care that Sharon voluntarily fried her brain to remove her conscience. This SL bugs me like no other!

• Members

Im really going to miss CW as Kelly. I loved her :(

Stitch is such a creep! Avery, Dylan, and Stitch are all very annoying!

Love Hilary and I wish she would just smack Lily!

Speaking of Lily, it's time to do a sex addiction story. This thirsty hoe has had sex at work 3 times in the past two weeks!

I'm confused... So Sharon doesn't remember that she switched the paternity results now?

So here for Lauren being pregnant!

The show is probably the best soap on atm although some things are very boring (Victoria/Billy/Stitch)

Did the show air Friday? Because my DVR didnt record it if it did.

• Members

This is more from being a Jack fan than truly caring about anyone else, but I want Jack to be Summer's father.

Don't really care much about anyone else (Sharon and Nick can both go kick rocks) as long as that bitch Phyllis stays in that coma.

• Members

Sharon is having memory issues because she had some electro-shock treatment to help her with her visions of (doppelganger) Cassie. I like CW's Kelly as well and sorry she is leaving the role.

I thought Stitch had some kind of romantic past with Kelly I'm not getting a brother-sister vibe.

• Members

At this point, Kelly and Stitch could be the Wonder Twins for all I care. Both characters need to go. (Sorry Cynthia Watros/Cady McClain/Sean Carrigan fans.) There's too much of an "ABCD vibe" that doesn't mesh well with a show like Y&R. It's the same reason I never dug EH (Chloe), MCE (Chelsea) and especially SB (Dylan). If Papa Bell were still alive and in charge, they'd never get hired.

• Members

Clarification please? What about these characters/aactors scream ABC other than they were on a soap on that channel?

Side note: I thought MAB turned the show into a knock off OLTL myself when she took away all business stories and made the show all about couples, family drama, and murder mysteries. Every time someone bumped into another at that darn coffee house, I cringed.

• Members

Good to know that CM isn't stuck playing one type of character. I never saw her on ATWT or PP. Anyway, I began to enjoy CW's Kelly, so i'd also like to see Cady play the role similarly.

I'm also still confused on the relationship between Kelly and Stitch. Sometimes she comes across like a bitter ex-lover, then other times the angry older sister. Then again, TPTB probably didn't know what they were going to do until they started having them interact. I still believe the Kelly character wasn't meant to be long term. I originally thought she'd turn out to be Delia's H&R driver.

Archived