Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amelia Heinle is so flat and dour all of the time. Even in the Y&R anniversary pics (which I know, anyone can be caught off guard and in a bad photo) she looks miserable. She just comes off so bored and miserable.

The little I've seen of Stitch (I don't watch every day. I just can't), I wasn't that impressed by Carrigan.

• Members

Leslie did what today? I just read the synopsis - I always do and then decide if I'm going to watch later. Is this for real? And, if so, is a new character coming on canvas? Did I completely miss something or was this completely out of the blue?

• Members

I figured that was what pushed N/H. Well, if they bring another AA to the cast, this isn't a bad thing. Although, the possibility of a third inter-racial romance on the show is intriguing. I doubt any show has had that many on the canvas at the same time. I'll reserve judgment until the stories unfold.

• Members

Could someone explain what exactly happened with Leslie? I'm like 3 weeks behind. From the sounds of things, it looks like they're resetting things for the blacks. They've basically traded one dayplayer girlfriend for Devon with another, Roxy to Esmeralda. And once again they're simply throwing Neil with the black female of the moment with no regard for how they actually fit together. They're basically back to being segregated into their own story doing nothing, especially if you look at the episode counts.

• Members

Watching this episode as I type is:

great wardrobe, great lines, Jess Walton was on fire, hair-toss & all: what a perfect Jill episode. It also felt to me like Cythia Watros was finally settling in as Kelly is integrated in the "adult" story and not the merry-go-round-mess with Fauxtoria.

Speaking of which: Nikki walking in on Ben & Victoria in the most bizarre camera angle ever and MTS giving a fierce Norman Bates inpersonification as she catches them talking about getting up close & personal. *dead*

Archived