Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nothing is classic about JP's writing. This witch couldn't craft together a story to save her life. And I agree, she never keeps up with the direction of her own stories. That was one of her main downfalls at ATWT. She gives me Dena Higley teas where she doesn't do long story projections. She just flies by the seam of her pants in whatever direction she deems sensible.

• Members

Y and R just had its best quarter in six years. The numbers don't lie JFP and Jean are doing a steady job. The show has much more excitement, romance and intrigue. Josh Griffith a great writer bored me to tears with boring stories. Jean on the other hand is giving the fans a little bit of everything. Y and R is in very stable shape. It's much more stable then it was in Maria arena bells last two years which were bad.

• Members

The problem often is that so many of these writing/EP regimes start off promising, even entertaining and then inevitably take several wrong turns, spinning the show and its characters out of control.

I agree with the point that the show is more entertaining than most of JG's stint as headwriter and very few can be as utterly offensive as MAB's tenure but there are still several stories that simply don't work and there continue to be missed opportunities with the direction of many characters. JMO.

• Members

Including the following:

- numbness, weakness or tingling sensations on one side of the body

- visual disturbances

- speech disturbances

- sleep disturbances

- weakened reflexes and motor nerve skills

- personality changes

- impaired memory

- mental confusion and/or disorientation

- impaired memory

- intermittent joint aches and pains

- discolored urine and/or bowels

- discoloration in the eyes

- dizziness and faintness

- nausea

- chills

- fever

- shortness of breath

- sudden and extreme hair loss

- sudden and extreme weight loss

- excessive thirst

- excessive body odor(s)

- excessive cough (producing phlegm)

- increased paranoia and/or anxiety

- general sense of malaise

• Members

Dead and buried Khan!

Jonny's posts are so difficult to read. Can you please use punctuation and spell check? And form actual sentences. No one takes you seriously because you keep harping on the same thing each and every time. You never bend, you always preach the same thing. I don't even think you watch any of these shows as you never participate in any real discussion.

Archived