GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Haha! Stop talking about how you failed me, it's all good! Even though I am totally dead!"

This is Frank and Ron feverishly trying to put a bow on A.J.'s death and make it a positive for longtime fans of Monica and the Qs. "Ha, remember the good times with us bickering? Now we're doing it dead! We'll be fiiine! Keep looking after the kids, Mom!"

They put so much effort and time into replicating their wonderful Q Thanksgiving from 2012 - with Edward and Lila seen from behind - but really, in the end, all this was in service of was pointlessly killing A.J. off again. What a waste of time and yes, a good setpiece with Emily and A.J. at the hospital with the pictures. All they had to do was show A.J. hesitate on the stairs.

Of course, none of this matters - AMC brought Jesse back from far more overt "I am dead" stuff than this. But still!

• Members

This episode sucked major donkey balls. I did not care for Sonny and Carly rehashing their history together when AJ is lying dead down the hall because of Sonny. I didn't care for Ron trying to show us that he "knows" his GH history by bringing up Anne Logan. I don't care for Felicia thinking about running for mayor. Only saving graces were Lucy, Scotty, AJ, Monica, and even BorEmily. And for an anniversary episode, instead of bringing back all the Carlys, why not bring back Laura? Audrey? Lesley? Where was Luke and Tracy? Anna and Duke? Like c'mon now....

The ending was good and it's good to know that AJ got into heaven but this sh*t was abysmal. Talk about a waste of an hour.

• Members

I haven't tuned in for a year and I did today just to find out they killed of AJ again! God!! Why kill off characters anyway? Just have them relocate somewhere. They could have done a story were AJ opens up his own company (or expands ELQ) in another state or something.

Archived