GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Hey, don't look at me, man, I'm just tryin' to talk about General Hospital.

As for what you said, I agree, addressed it on the last page. They were wildly inconsistent with Sonny and Carly vs. what is actually happening here on the show in story.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just can't get over how much chemistry Maurice still has with Sarah and yes, even Tamara... to an extent. Just the way he looks at those two versus Laura says it all. He looked like he wanted to have hate sex all over again with Sarah's Carly and tell Tamara's Carly that he was still in love with her. Then with Laura he had the same look he'd give Leticia when he was done holding baby Michael. Even the writing seems to realize this as all the writing for the other Carly's seemed different to Laura's. I'm still bummed we got no Sarah and Jackie scenes. They were everything back in the day. Man, this show is a dump. sad.png

• Members

Speaking of public office, whatever happened to the Julian and Scott connection? It almost seemed like they were going to have Julian blackmail Scott into doing his bidding and letting him slide on things, yet that seemed to fizzle and go nowhere

• Members

i want another carly recast. Megan ward would definitely work for me if the writers wanted to revisit the Carson mess (perish the thought) cuz at least i could see some sort of chemistry. I thought the only pairing that involved sonny and that worked was Skate 1.0.

Archived