GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Obrecht, but in doses. I'm not down for yet another round of "Obrecht/Heather/etc. goes on a criminal caper, is immediately cleared due to Plot Contrivance/WSB to scheme again". Which is all they do with Obrecht. You can't go to that well twice in four months.

They over-write (and overexpose) the broader, wilder characters they lllooovvvee to the point of suffocation, and they under-write everyone human and relatable.

• Members

So Dr. O loves Fruit Loops! I hate Carlivati's camp but I do enjoy Dr. O's antics.

In Sonny vs. Franco, I'll always root for Sonny. There's something very, very wrong with that.

Oh dear lord... it's Carolyn Hennessy...

When Ava wears blue, she looks ugly a.f.

Silas, Sam, and Nathan are an incredibly wooden combination.

TJ still sucks but he's easier to take when he's away from the other twitty teens, who are worse than him. I like the actress that plays Jordan.

Dr. O may be a cartoon, but I find it entertaining when Kathleen Gati hams it up. When people like Carolyn Hennessy or Roger Howarth do it, it makes me want to take it out on someone. The fact that she took the baby hostage is so predictable that it actually makes it even funnier just because of how typical it is.

When Ron casts Nina, he'll probably decide Lisa Rinna is just right for the part....

• Members

Ron's probably never heard of Lisa Hartman Black. She really doesn't seem like the type of actress RC would cast, but then again, neither is Donna Mills. Of course, it's not like RC cares about writing for Madeline.

I just watched yesterday's show. I hate to say but I actually really liked the Carly/Sonny flashbacks. I actually liked Maurice when he was with Sarah Brown's Carly. Sarah can often be too cold and hard but it was great to see her in yesterday's show. I thought Tamara was too flat and one note but it was nice seeing her yesterday too.

Jackie Zeman is always a gem no matter what.

Emily just can't stay dead for real. It's very tiresome seeing her ghost over and over again.

I won't miss Sean Kanan's smirking. We already have William DeVry for that.

• Members

You wanna bet? I say Veronica probably spends her nights in front of her mirror, lip-syncing to "Letterock" with a hairbrush, while the elaborate shrine to Ciji Dunne/Cathy Geary stands in the corner.

Archived