GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it just me or did TB not get as much airtime as SB? It felt like she was on for maybe two segments then that's it. I'm still disappointed we didn't get all Carly's in one scene slapping the [!@#$%^&*] out of a each other. I feel icky watching this show again. At least I didn't have to see Sabrina and her equally annoying and worthless sidekick tumor Felix.

• Members

AMEN!

I want her to be mayor though. That would be pretty cool. She'd be Anna's boss! LMAO.

Also. To Mr. Prez. Yeah, Tams didn't get as much airtime or as many flashbacks as SJB.

I actually liked all three Carlys that were on today. I really don't have a favorite out of the three of them.

I just don't like JB.

Also. I thought Tamera looked really good. I mean, IMO. She's always been pretty. But, she was just gorgeous today. And, I loved her hair.

Sarah still looks good too. She always has. Blonde, Brunette, whatever...she could pull off any hair color/style and look awesome.

• Members

I can only speak as an occasional viewer who has watched here and there but what in Sam Hill was that?!

Why do most of these soap writers--good, bad, indifferent-- have to play out their egotistical drive and 'punish' actors who don't follow their script by killing their characters off? It has seemed to only diminish these soaps in the long run.

I ask because I've seen some chatter on social media that appears to indicate that RonC. was somehow punishing SK for leaving by killing off this character. Some stooges actually praising this action. I don't think it so much punishes SK (who has other places to go) as it does longtime GH viewers who seem to value the Quartermaines.

I've been following some of the decisions regarding show production and storyline-- some effective, some creative and some just didn't work. This seems to be one of the ones destined to bomb.

And then slapping on a Happy 51st Anniversary label on the end-- that was just bad. I guess I have a weird sense of humor but I almost wanted to laugh at the perverseness of that last bit.

• Members

DD,

They were not upset with Kanan for deciding to leave, especially when that is what Craptini wanted about 8 months ago. Killing AJ off was a middle finger to the audience. I guess they figure we can't get mad at them because Sean quit. Guess again, Mofos!

Archived