New Days role

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Days hiring the showkiller. That aside, I wonder who he'll be paired with b/c the show is already heavy with male characters. Plus, Sami or Nicole need no more men vying for their attention. Jennifer doesn't either. They should just marry her and Daniel then send them both over a cliff. Jordan hasn't made me care enough for her yet to bring in another newbie to serve as an obstacle for her & Rafe. After Nicky, Rafe, and Daniel, Kate needs to leave the young bucks alone, so that leaves Theresa, Hope, Gabi, or Abby. I'm hoping Hope is paired with Mark Collier's character and I like Theresa & JJ's dynamic for now. Abby could use an older man, but I always wanted that older man to be Nicky Alamain. *sighs* We'll just have to wait and see. I just hope this character brings something to the show; otherwise, they should've spent that money on a new set.

• Members

I actually like the fact that they kept it a secret. One, it shows that it can still be done in this day & age of social media. And two, I think it's stupid to inform us of something that'll happen 4 months later. Remember the endless promotion for DAYS 2.0 for the entire summer of 2011 (basically asking us to hold in there for another few months for the rotten stories to play out whole we wait for 2.0 to arrive) only to have it be a big flop.

Archived