Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see the Tily and Chilly comparison.

Tyler liked Lily a lot and would have been with her if she let him. Nothing amounted to them because Lily picked her family over some random fling with a hot guy who was stroking her ego. Now they have both moved on and Tyler has found love with another. He realized he didn't really want Lily for Lily but apparently liked the chase of it all. Now they can be friends.

Billy never wanted Chloe like that. He ditched her long before Victoria was in the picture. He was drooling over Saint Mackenzie for a good year. He slept with Sharon the night before their sham marriage. And during their entire marriage he was chasing Mackenzie. Literally from tne moment he said "I do" he was out the door freaking over Mac. And even after his relationship with Mackenzie ended he still had no desire to be anything with Chloe. It was months before Victoria happened.

• Members

I agree, Chilly and Tily are nowhere near comparable. Tyler wanted and pursued Lily. Billy never wanted Chloe like that. She was insignificant to him after their fling in NY so the writers didn't suddenly make her that to prop Victoria. Billy wanted Mac and Lily before Villy happened. He even preferred bed buddy Sharon over Chloe. I liked Chilly back then but was not blind to any of this. Chloe eventually gave up, stopped being pathetic, and hooked up with Chance.

• Members

Not necessarily the back stories. Chloe constantly was used to prop Victoria and Billy. Even now when her own daughter dies she is supporting Victoria's grief instead of the other way around. Telling Victoria how much Victoria loved Delia and her grief is just as important. That's ridiculous for the mother, who has barely been shown, to make these statements to the stepmother, who is on ver damn day crying over Chloe's child. Now I see lily being pulled in and used the same way in the story. Someone for Tyler to talk to about how much he loves Abby. No thanks. Especially when the pairing should have been hers. Just no.

Well let him tell it, he never really wanted her. It was never about her. He was basically using her.

• Members

Smh at TPTB tacking an ex. fiance onto Tyler just to undo his wanting Lily. Not having the balls to do Tily is one thing but all this undoing stuff is stupid. Can they put Tyler back to work atleast? I can't with him merely sitting around spewing awkward and gooey lines to Abby.

• Members

I can see them having Tyler take a job with Victor to give angst to him and Abby. But I don't think it will make them very interesting. They are just very flat together, Tyler needs to go back to being a charming rogue. Being in love shouldn't change his personality.

• Members

Front row: Paul, Christine, Summer, Faith

Second row: Neil, Leslie, Jack, Nick, Lily, (Charlie and Maddie), Cane, Sharon, Devon, Hilary

Tyler did say that Lily was "his type"...However, I don't remember her being the reason he pursued Lily. Just that he had a history of pursuing unavailable women.

I thinks she might be coming. There is way too much talk about this woman.

Archived