Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I can't take CKLily seriously and I haven't in years. The fake scream when Dru fell off the CGI cliff, the 'happy' cancer... But what really sealed it for me was when she did a drop-and-roll and let her Precious Babies' baby stroller tumble down some church steps after the Australian cattle mafia opened fire on Cane. Mother of the Year!

Tyler was the ONLY interesting thing about that twit, but TPTB are terrified of Lane fans, it seems. Hence yesterday's cringeworthy scenes where we heard ad nauseum about the trials and tribulations of putting the twins to bed. Scintillating! I wanted to barf when Cane got all horny after Lily used the word "thrust."

SC's scenes with KSJ were a delight. I have always like Neil and Sharon as friends -- it reminds me of the closeness Dru and Sharon shared.

Better episode yesterday -- mainly because Rodent and Valley Squawk #1 and #2 were not on.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thursday:

Um... what is there to say?

I loved when Victoria said she wanted to rip her hair out... it would be an improvement!

I have no sympathy for Billy, but I should. Instead, I'm just pissed off at him and the way he delivers every line with anger, but doesn't play the sadness underneath. Jack almost got me when he was later talking to Billy, though.

I like the idea of Noah and Kyle feuding... they're next generation Newman and Abbott, so it's a must. Of course, it would have been nice if they had developed Noah's passion for business and Kyle wasn't played by a useless actor.

This has been asked before, but why is Abby 45?

Victor pissed me off to no end, and I am much more tolerant of him than others. Gone are the days were he at least had a modicum of respect and tried to be polite to his kids' spouses. And the sh*t with Nikki at the end.

Mariah... Hmm, it sounds like such an anti-Y&R name. But bring the psycho... you know that's what's going to happen.

And can someone tell me why the Chelsea/Adam scene is episode end-worthy while Victor and Nikki are not? On second thought, never mind...

Jill Abbott can't show up fast enough!

• Members

"Victor pissed me off to no end, and I am much more tolerant of him than others. Gone are the days were he at least had a modicum of respect and tried to be polite to his kids' spouses. And the sh*t with Nikki at the end."

I agree totally. I used to enjoy the character, but not any longer...he's just vicious now!

• Members

So the rumor is that JFP is preparing to recast another actor/actress soon. I put my money on Michael Muhney.

"Who is next? You will be shocked. But in the next few months, theres yet another major actor Phelps plans to ease out, and to replace. "

http://highlighthollywood.com/2013/12/handsome-and-talented-billy-miller-has-fans-on-his-side-after-being-tossed-aside-by-the-young-and-the-restless-phelps-highlight-hollywood-news/

Archived