DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG. I love you. SalemJesus. Such a fitting term for Saint Daniel.

I just knew that's where the story was going. Such a shame.

The Daniel worship is already driving me away if that happens I'm seriously going to revolt. I can't believe how hard they are pushing this creature. I don't get it. He's NOT attractive. He's NOT a good actor. He clearly needs to learn to get a haircut. Why is this show revolving around him? Even when he's not on characters spend segments discussing him. It's really getting old.

• Members

LMAO at Marlena thinking that Kristen downloaded a virus to the flash drive and yanked it out before it could corrupt her laptop

Jennifer STFU! Seriously, why is she STILL hounding Daniel? She broke up with him like a dozen times in the last few months.

Daniel is officially redeemed in JJ's eyes. Pass the barf bag

"Honey, if I wanted to seduce you, I wouldn't need drugs" Great line and loved Nicole throwing that object at Eric.

He'll hand Daniel his Horton family ornament as a sign of how far they've come together

• Members

I am going to miss Eileen Davidson so much. She is a force of nature on this show. Her acting choices in every scene are just so perfect. Having said that, Dee Hall has been giving me LIFE the last few months and has matched ED in recent scenes. I hope they bump up Marlena's role more once ED departs because she is incredibly central to the canvas. Loved her face-off with Ann (MORE PLEASE), love love LOVE her teaming up with grumpy Victor. Their bantering is made of win. I haven't loved Marlena this much in years.

Eric and Nicole -- sob! The angst with these two is both compelling and hard to watch. Love how Nicole is standing up and defending herself. AZ really does well balancing her natural feistiness with vulnerability and devastation at how she is being treated.

I never fully understood the Chrishelle love on AMC. I mean, I understood that she was cute and gorgeous and had chemistry with everybody, but I looked down on her acting ability. I get it now. I get that while she's not Meryl Streep, she has that special something, that special X factor that makes you want to watch her. I can't wait until Days finally lets that shine (and hope it is soon). Right now she is kind of guarded and mysterious.

Orangataniel = amazing. :lol:

• Members

I love Crishell but this character is boring. She plays a better vixen or at least someone with a personality. Amanda was bubbly and was nowhere near as dry as Jordan. Anyways, anyone have any guesses as to what her secret is? I'm thinking she is in the witness protection program

Archived