DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait, how is Kristen Stefano's surrogate child but he's not her bio father?

And is E.J. the same Elvis ED played in the '90s, but with plastic surgery?

Nicole has such an... enchanting? hypnotizing?... gaze. I don't mean this in an offensive way, but she reminds me of some dog breeds with those glacier eyes that seem to look straight into your soul.

Victor is a hilarious old coot.

I really need to buckle down and look at a family tree. Lots of half-siblings ("There are no HALF siblings!"), cousins by marriage, et cetera, that I'm still working out.

• Members

I'm not sure I'm understanding the question correctly, but E.J. is Elvis DiMera, the son of Susan Banks (who ED played in the 90s) and Stefano DiMera. Stefano dressed up as Elvis during the insemination. Kristen tried to pass him off as her child with John Black.

• Members

I thought ED also played a male character in addition to Kristen and Susan and I thought his name was Elvis. Mind you, I did not watch DOOL, this is just based on what I picked up flipping through the channels and my mom's SODs while I sat on the tallit.

• Members

Abby called Hope, Aunt Hope yesterday, but she's not her aunt, she's her cousin. I actually had to think there for a second and wonder if maybe she was her aunt via some type of marriage, but nope just cousins. I get it though. I have a cousin of my father who is older that I think of more as an uncle bc of the age gap. I don't call him uncle though

I believe Stefano took Kristen and Peter in after their mother was presumed dead when they were young. He raised them and treated them both as if they were his children. They pretty much are without that biological tie.

• Members

Kristen and Peter's biological mother was Rachel Blake who was the "woman in white" in the mid-90s. She died during the Paris underground tunnel explosion/collapse in 1996-ish... My memories on this are fuzzy as this is when I first started watching the show and I was a young kid.. but I do remember seeing Kristen and her mom interact. Again, others with a better memory of this time are free to correct me/add info.

• Members

Thanks! Wasn't sure if she'd been bouncing back and forth from Y&R as early as the '80s. I definitely knew her as a DOOL actor first because I recall being surprised by a SOD pic of her as a brunette-ish Ashley with bad hair.

Archived