DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think Corday is thinking about the 50th, and now. I don't think he has thought about the inbetween part though lol! I just don't think Tomsell want to do return from the dead, and I'm quite happy with that. But they do need to do something now to explain his absence - it's really OOC for Bo to do this for this long.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watched Fridays episode... The Daniel propping is getting ridiculous. Really [!@#$%^&*] ridiculous. LOL can Anne get a real friend? What's the point of her fighting with Marlena? They could become friends. Also.. I'd be for a Anne / Eric pairing!

• Members

The Anne/Marlena confrontation was a winner...I just love Marlena when she's a bit of a bitch, Dee Hall seems so much more alive when Marlena isn't some quiet, breathy voiced victim.

Kristen...oh goodness...she will be missed.

The Kate/Caroline scene was hilarious.

Chad's exit, I liked it, glad he called out Abby (who I'm really liking these days, don't know what changed with Kate Mansi but she's won me over).

There's a lot of potential at DAYS to continue in an enjoyable vein: the young set is good, the B storyline players are all there, it'll be interesting to see what the followup A storyline will be once Kristen exits.

• Members

Did they just completely drop the John being a DiMera / Brady recon? It hasn't been mentioned in a LONG time and Kristen hasn't mentioned that John is her uncle at all. Brady sounded like a dumbass when he said to Jennifer that Jeannie was Sami's cousin, when Jeannie is his cousin too.

• Members

I actually don't expect Brady to know everyone in the Brady's long extended family. Teresa did not grow up in Salem and its not like he was in contact with her at any point after the retcon surrounding John's parentage. That in and of itself is only a technicality as he didn't ingratiate himself into the Brady fold. He doesn't have a family connection so him not knowng about the ones outside of Salem makes complete sense. He didn't sound like a dumbass. He's a Kiriakis through and through. He doesn't associate with the Brady family outside of Eric and Sami, whom he grew up with as his stepsiblings

Archived