GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think that's what they said but I could have misheard. I was pretty sure Patrick referenced being drunk as well. But I might be wrong, I was working while watching.

Either way - recovering addicts don't drink, it was a dumb plot especially since we didn't even see the supposed party onscreen.

• Members

Elizabeth: I don't know. Something like that. How much did we drink?

Patrick: I actually lost count after the shots.

Elizabeth: Oh, God.

Patrick: Yeah.

Elizabeth: The shots. Wait a minute. Why are you not hung over?

Patrick: Because this isn't my first rodeo there, darlin'. I used to be a professional at this. I've been hydrated since dawn. Plus I have to look good for my bride when she meets me at the altar.

• Members

Agreed but I think Britt has evolved a lot which Robin has seen now being held there with her & also Britt was kind of under her mothers thumb which Robin will understand.

That doesn't mean he didn't get drunk, it means he's a long time drinker who's good enough at it not to get hungover. The "hydrated since dawn" line is proof of that, start drinking water before you go to sleep & no hangover...I NEVER get hungover and I drink enough to kill some people. Patrick was definitely drunk.

• Members

LoL It looks weird for a wedding.

Lucy not wanting to do the wedding made no sense. She won't do a wedding because Kevin wasn't there or something? Idek. Waste of scenes that could of been used on the Q's. Where the hell were they? People complain about Guza, but at least he wrote in a Q thanksgiving.

RC goes on and on about old characters, but he seems like he doesn't car. Monica has had zero storylines and he even had her fired from the hospital.

The Bobbie / Jerry scenes were a major WTF. Bobbie isn't that dumb.

Emma's trying into a bigger brat lol.

Silas / Sam wub.pngwub.png LOL Not!! ME's hair looks better though.

Um yeah, Spinelli who is an online hacker really cares if Maxie gives the baby a gift. Okay.

Can they quit writing Brad like a high schooler? Elizabeth asking: "why are you here?" was so cheesy LOL.

Someone shot Faison ALREADY. It seems like the same thing has been happening with his character for a week. Just a different script.

The cliffhanger was a major disappointment too. I really wanted Robin to go into the church. If they do something like Robin just wants to stay behind the shadows so Patrick and Emma can be happy i'll be pissed.

Thinking about it, this episode was pretty bad lol.

Archived