GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Members

Yeah, I agree. I'm also Team Maxie, just for the record.

Ps, I find it humorous and also kind of sad that Felicia seems to be in so many deleted scenes. I remember Ron posted one about her and Bobbie talking about BJ's heart during the Nurses Ball. Bobbie also had a deleted scene with Lucy that they posted online. The vets always get the shaft. That said, there's a tiny moment with Sabrina, Felix and Emma here too so I guess I can't say that this time.

Interesting idea. I'm not sure who they're invested in more but I assumed Julian since deVry has a three year contract and West as far as I know has a one year contract or less. Things can always change, though.

Forgot to mention: Ava burned the tapes. So they will have to prove AJ didn't kill Connie some other way.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had no idea Bobbie would be on today. That was a nice surprise.

Maxie has some damn nerve going over to Sam's. UGH. I wish Spinelli would dropkick her out a window and report her to the court. Slam the damn door in her face or something! Good grief!

Robin won't go to the wedding because of Nikolas... ABSURD!

Nik/Luke/Faison? Boring as [!@#$]!

Today's episode was overall boring as hell. Isn't this a 4 day weekend? Why was the cliffhanger not Robin making her grand entrance while everyone stares in shock? Why the EFF is she just spying on them from behind the door? WTF? This is ridiculously stupid!

Dead. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

It was offscreen but Friday's episode opened with Elizabeth visiting Patrick, donning sunglasses talking about the bachelor party the night before. She asked how much they drank the night before and he replied that they got blackout drunk or something along those lines.

• Members

I have to say I like that Robin/Britta are relatively friendly and I think it will add an interesting dynamic if they are friends once Robin reunites with Patrick and such.

Am I the only one who finds it frustrating that we only see this stupid sitting room at Wyndemere instead of the grand living room we once had?

Archived