GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bobbie looks fabulous :wub: I'm sad we couldn't see her with Noah, sounds like it was a scheduling conflict since Bradford said he was coming back.

As much as I don't want to lose any opportunity for Faison to come back, he really should die. These supervillains can't live forever.

I'm not even convinced Robin is seen before Patrick and Sabrina are married. I just can't.

None of them were on except Sam, who was a dayplayer at the Patrina wedding with Silas

• Members

She was definitely the highlight of the episode.

And with every tweet I just detest Ron more and more. He ALWAYS has an excuse. I'm assuming someone called him out on his BS about this Robin reveal. Hello, it's a holiday weekend, you end on a REAL cliffhanger. Not Robin cowering behind a door.

• Members

You've seen a handful of episodes on YouTube. We lived it. Including the Thanksgiving episode devoted entirely to Courtney and her fantasies. Literally, the entire show.

Plus the year after year of Thanksgiving shows devoted entirely to Guza's mob antics. This may not be Shakespeare but it pales in comparison to that.

Archived