GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Members

Finally, Liz's hair looks decent.

Again WHY are Maxie and Ellie still living together? Speaking of which, Ellie's hair was awful today

Glad Brad mentioned the fact that he is a different race than her baby. That was always such a stupid lie. Why didn't she just say she used a random sperm donor?

LMAO at Britt calling Felix, Brad's girlfriend

WTF happened to Nikolas. I didn't even realize he was missing.

yeah, its 2013; whats so surprising about that? Many 6 year olds have phones. My sister had one at that age and younger cousin had one when she was 4

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The look on Anna's face when she saw Robin for the first time was so beautiful! Fin nailed it. Just really beautiful! But once the initial shock wore off, everyone behaved like Robin had only returned from a long vacation.

While TIIC are trying to mix it up, they are making characters seem totally out of place. Sam and McBain just didn't fit today. I appreciate that they are making attempts, but it just seems odd now. I guess Sam and Patty are super good friends now [from the few scenes they shared], but I just wasn't feeling it. These characters have been so isolated for so long with just their love interests that it now seems so weird when they interact with others.

Baby Falconeri-Spinelli is so cute!

Epiphany? No comment!

Liz? I hope she eats at the wedding!

Maxie needs to STFU about that baby. Maxie knows better than anyone else that she is shallow, stupid and irresponsible. I can see it now - Maxie boiling the baby while the eggs are resting comfortably in the car seat. Keep it moving, idiot!

I never cared about TR until now, and that is only because I know he is leaving and Anna will be stuck with Puke Lavery!

I enjoyed Britt because when I was reading the GH TL, many made it seem like she was just shading Sabrina when telling Patty to wait. But what she was really telling him was to wait because his wife is alive. The about face with this character is such a pleasant surprise because Craptini didn't destroy her in the process. Her personality remains in tact, and that rarely happens with Craptini!

And yet, another person in the medical profession who knows nothing about sperm donation. Why in the sam hell would Patrick get on Brad about not being a father to Britta's child? REEEEEEdiculous! It's bad enough that Brad wants to tell the truth because Felix still does not get it, but now doctors are walking around spouting that nonsense?!

• Members

I've thought MT's casting was overhyped for years but seriously 900 girls and she was the best he could find.

1. @TeresaLuvz how did you get the job on #gh? Do they have auditions? Love you & your character! #askgh

2. @michaelabutlerj I went through several auditions. There were 900 girls who went in for the part.

• Members

Did that selfish narcissistic bitch Maxie REALLY go to Sam's place? Does she not understand that she's be costing Spinelli custody of Connie if she got caught?

I love Britt. Every nasty little bit of her.

I can't tell you what it did for me seeing Robin run into her dad's arms and call him her hero. I really feel like that horrid "reunion" in 2006 has finally been set right. Robert so deserved that moment more than anyone (except Uncle Mac).

Luke continues to be deadweight.

This wedding garbage is downright painfully tedious.

Does RC even know how to write Patrick with a halfway functioning brain? Patrick's never been the brightest bulb, but all RC has written him as is being a clueless pushover. Robin would get bored with Sobby's Patrick in about two minutes.

Archived