GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nothing yet, Scott just provided security footage of AJ on the elevator going up to Connie's floor right before she was killed. I believe Diane argued it shouldn't be seen by the jury, as it was incomplete footage damaged by a flood. And we also found out Ava had the missing reels, therefore revealing her as Connie's killer.

• Members

I didn't like that Felicia/Liz scene. Liz didn't cause Maxie to lose custody, sorry 'bout it. I'm Team Maxie all the way in this debate but I have to say it was her own decisions that caused the outcome. I understand Felicia is upset but she has some nerve saying to Liz "a woman like you shouldn't be throwing stones", when she herself has slept around and abandoned her children. I ADORE Felicia, but come on.

• Members

I think Derek/Julian killed Connie and used Connie's finger to write "AJ" - knowing AJ Q would be arrested and that way, if Ava were to somehow !@#$%^&*] up their plan, he could easily swoop in and make it look like Ava did it in order to eliminate her. But Ava found out, and stole those tapes - which actually show DEREK murdering Connie, so that she would (unbeknownst to Derek/Julian) have the upper hand.

I think TPTB are too invested in Ava at this point and Julian is more expendable.

Archived