OLTL Shelved

• Members

No. SOC says that production is reportedly scheduled to resume in September, but no date has been announced. Given that AMC's finale was just released this week, IF they are planning to shelve AMC too, then I doubt they'd want to announce it and have people who were behind in watching the show give up and quit watching. They want people to watch those final episodes in S1. At this point, I would not be surprised to see a cancelation notice for AMC in a few weeks. The only thing that would change my dismal view at this point is for them to actually get the actors and crew back to the studio and start shooting again.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The writing was considerably weaker. They should have started fresh like AMC instead of keeping RC messy ass two Todds story.

I'm not sure AMC will back either. They still haven't given a start date or a return date for the show.

• Members

Rob Gorrie @Rob_Gorrie 2h

smh

@KassieDePaiva me too

If they're serious about the financial issues, the number one thing that should've been cut was the MORE show and we ALL said that! No one really gave an ish about it.

• Members

If PP was shelving AMC as well why wouldn't they just annouce it with OLTL. I truly believe they are going to do a season 2 of AMC. I think theres logistics of where to shoot, how many episodes but I do believe AMC will have a season 2. Who knows season 2 might be a success. I really believe PP had to do what they had to do.

• Members

Whats crazy is that AMC in the beginning of this PP ventur was so hard to get ff the ground. Nobody wanted to do the show and it didn't really have any actors on board first time around where OLTLwas all geared to go. This time round AMC was still a much harder sell. Ginger Smith god lov her begged these actors to come back and they did. What haeppend was they were able to really make the show gell in a way they couldn't with OLTL even wihout Lucci who didn't want to do the show. I hope AMC returns for a second season and is a much bigger success. The show has all the elements of working.

• Members

Whats crazy is that AMC in the beginning of this PP ventur was so hard to get ff the ground. Nobody wanted to do the show and it didn't really have any actors on board first time around where OLTLwas all geared to go. This time round AMC was still a much harder sell. Ginger Smith god lov her begged these actors to come back and they did. What haeppend was they were able to really make the show gell in a way they couldn't with OLTL even wihout Lucci who didn't want to do the show. I hope AMC returns for a second season and is a much bigger success. The show has all the elements of working.

Archived