DAYS: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't like today. Whatever good there was in the episode was overshadowed by AS overacting. I've liked AS a lot over the last few months, but today was not good.

I'm starting to believe the SPD are compiling a guide how NOT to do police work - I mean really, Hope getting EJ to do her work for her must be a new low.

What's the deal with Marge Bernardi? I'm 90% spoiler free, so actually don't tell me :P

Kristen/Marlena/John/Brady interactions were the saving graces today (yes, even with John in them lol).

I need to see a gif of Sami's facial reaction in the final scene - that's a horror to behold combined with her new Aileen Wuornos look today.

• Members

I don't like the fact that the writers make the Salem Police look stupid. EJ asks if they've searched the vents, and their blank stares suggest they haven't. EJ? EJ's the only one with a brain? Come on. Roman, Abe, and Hope have been cops for years. They're not rookies. When EJ asked that question, there should have been an affirmative answer.

There are other ways to make EJ look good if they need to. They don't have to make the police look like idiots.

I did like the scenes between Mrs. Bernardi and Sami. I liked the Marlena and Brady scenes too. Even the John scene wasn't bad today...well, not as bad as yesterday.

I wish they'd use Kayla more.

• Members

I cant believe EJ and Sami were having that LOUD conversation at the hospital with the cops lurking about. I mean really?

Oh wow, I cant believe they killed off Bernardi. Now Sami's going to be charged with murder

I cant believe the cops didn't look under the bed or in the vents for this missing weapon

• Members

YwnGzbQ.jpg?1

LMAO at her face. That smack hurt. Sami deserved it though. I don't know why she was getting in this women's face badmouthing her husband after confessing to killing him. That was incredibly tacky of her and Im glad she got the sh-t slapped out of her

• Members

IK,R? I LOL! at the slap. I said Sami, one of the basic rules of Tough Girls Street Fighting 101 for Dummies is when someone's highly pissed off and asks you *what did you say?*, that's a clue that if you repeat the remark, you're going to get the crap knocked out of you.

Archived