The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that she falls down and lands in a coma (remembering the headache line a while back). Besides, it is the only thing that wouldn't make her seem like a dead beat mother and not being their for Summer when she needs her the most...this also means that Sharon switched the paternity test. Which is guess still kinda absolves Sharon because it came back inconclusive and Nick still choe to lie instead of getting another one.

• Members

Right after speaking to her Psycj Dov avout Nick/Summer, Sgaron bumped into Nick at the Hospital ight outside the DNA lan when he was bringing the sample in for testing. Sharon def knew and she aint stupid, its the same place they all went for Faith's paternity and maternity test.

• Members

Ugh, I cant type for shiot.

Right after speaking to her Psycc Doc avout Nick/Summer, Sharon bumped into Nick at the Hospital right outside the DNA lab when he was bringing the sample in for testing. Sharon def knew and she aint stupid, its the same place they all went for Faith's paternity and maternity test.

With the Sharon anvils dropping, Graz coming back for multple eppys and the pic of MS in a hospital gown, I am going with the coma option

• Members

So Phyllis discovers that Sharon switched new tests and that Nick is actually father, Phyllis falls, goes into coma. Sharon gets her claws into Nick, who loses his daughter, but keeps her away from Kyle. Jack gets a new daughter to neglect and when Phyllis awakes all the shyte hits the fan. (Probably when Naron are on verge of remarriage.) Yawn.

• Members

Thanks. I guess there wasn't much build up to this because they weren't expecting MS to leave? Idk, it just seems out of the blue that Sharon is all about Nick again.

Why change the results at this late date? It's not like Phyllis and Nick are together. It's not like Nick is going to stop loving or focusing on Summer. She's 18 for pity's sake. He raised her for her entire childhood.

Archived