Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't think he will because he would have been in that cast promo, he may have a long multi-episode arc, but if I see anything to the contrary I'll post for you since I adore J. August and I'm happy Joss bought him aboard since I rarely see him in anything.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Bad show. I had to start FFing fairly quickly and then when I got to the end it was so saccharinely sweetwith the montages and Very Special monologues about injustice I just don't see how I will be watching any more. They tweeked Colson to make him more Alpha so he can lead the team, but he was much better the old way.

• Administrator

The pilot was very slow and there wasn't anything special. But not all shows have outstanding pilots and pilots don't really mean anything in the long run. I'll continue to watch it and give it a chance since I like superhero shows.

• Members

I found the SHEILD pilot with David Hasslehoff and Lisa Rinna to be more entertaining, but I'm going to stick with this. I do worry that Joss had to step in and re-write scripts. It would be one thing if the show started well and tapered off, but to start of "meh" and then they're already doing re-writes, that's not a great sign. I hope they get it together. I want Ming-Na to have a hit show!

Archived