Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Discussion Thread

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was bored, happy Skye got to go into the field and Fitz-Simmons make me laugh even though they would still be my weakest links but they're turning out ot be a little better than I thought.

I was LMAO when Skye was trying to talk about Dude's story as she had the gun in her face.

Next week looks to be a bit better.

• Administrator

I don't think Joss has much to do with the show since he's busy with Avengers 2. Jed Whedon and his wife, Maurissa Tancharden, are the showrunners.

I thought there would be some superheroes too so I'm disappointed we just have "regular" people. But it looks like the doctor who went into the gravity-goop could be the show's first supervillain.

Glad to see the show given a chance to finds its direction. Hopefully the show will get better.

• Members

Definitely a bounce from last week's underwhelming episode granted I thought Austin Nichols was a poor excuse for a guest star... reason why he was on The CW for as many years as he was.

Interesting about Skye... don't know how much I'll care about that in the end even though I do like her.

I still can't believe she'd be that stupid, like you didn't think they were following you?

Ruth Negggggggggggggggggggggga! Love that beautiful woman and so happy to finally see her on US airwaves and it looks like they aren't finished.

Nasty as hell when that lady burned up!

All in all a thumbs up and vast improvement, next week looks crazy!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived