AMC: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe they came amp up the doctor drama? Bring back Jamie and Maggie. They all have family in town, and a lot of potential for stoyrline. Imagine Maggie trying to reconnect with Bianca and Miranda, and also acting as David's concious. Jamie can help his mother, and try to find love with the plethora of young women on canvas. Maybe he can even compete with little Petey Cortlandt?

I wonder if they'll play up the fact that Cassandra and Petey were once friends when Cassandra finally makes it to town. I wonder how Colby folds into this too. If Petey has moved on, will she want what is no longer available? Will Cassandra and Colby be bffs again?

I agree. How unlucky can one woman be... to loose not one, but two children in a lifetime.

• Members

Yeah, I can't get behind a 40something Luner chasing after a 70something Canary. I love David Canary and still find him the sexy silver fox, but I want him with an age appropriate female. Obviously, my choice is Brooke, but if I had to pick (and I do mean forcibly so) someone from the current canvas - Opal - or possible future cast - Erica.

• Members

I love that i have these questions again. I thought I closed the book on AMC. I even stayed out of anticipating the relaunch, but now, I cannot seem to get enough. Can it be that I am falling in love with Pine Valley all over again?

• Members

I don't believe that Dixie is Jamie's Godmother - I remember Jack as Godfather, but Brooke didn't reveal Jamie's parentage until October (ish) of 1991, and he was baptized sometime, I think, in June, and at that time she didn't like having Dixie near Jamie.

• Members

The official AMC Twitter/Facebook needs to post that Twitpic of Melissa Claire Egan and Chrishell Stause watching the show on a laptop and caption it "even Annie and Amanda are watching All My Children FREE on their LAPTOP at the HULU.com WEBSITE"...

• Members

I am pretty sure Dixie is Jamie's godmother. I thought that was how they moved past the affairs and the lies. I could be wrong.

I would love to see Tonya back but it seems like there is no love lost between Tonya and the producers/cast mates.

Haha! Though Colby did warm up to him at the end. I wonder who Cass is being paired with? Maybe an older man to ruffle Angie and Jesses' feathers?

Archived