AMC: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a feeling Cass will probably bond with Celia and won't have all that much in common with Colby.

As far as Colby is concerned, i think she will want Pete, will be the complete antithesis of Celia and will be exactly what Adam/Liza's daughter should be. A gorgeous, smart, calculating, manipulative bitch who is riddled with insecurities.

I can't wait to see Colby/JR in all their dysfunction and AJ trying to manage the crazy of all that family under one roof.

Oh and is too early to root for a JR/Cass pairing? They can be recovering hot messes together and Angie can freak out over the idea of sharing a grandkid with Adam.

• Members

Haha, love the idea of Jr/Cass! Remember when Angie/Jesse had to foster Little A because JR was off his rocker? Those hubbards do not love Adam Chandler, II, and would not be happy with their baby girl circling around that shark.

I hope that the recast Colby has the charism of Alexa Havins and plays up the sympathetic bitch. I want someone like a Hayley, or Julia Keefer, or Gillian Andrassy who played up the entitled, beautiful maven piece of the character, but had the vulnerability and likeability to be the audiance's best friend.

• Members

From Wiki

Cast changes [edit]Debuting and returning Actor Character Date Reference Brooke Newton Colby Chandler Debuts TBA [9][10]Rebecca Budig Greenlee Smythe Returns TBA Cameron Mathison Ryan Lavery Returns TBA Bobbie Eakes Krystal Carey Returns TBA Alexa Havins Babe Carey Chandler Returns TBA Jamie Luner Liza Colby Returns TBA Susan Lucci Erica Kane Returns TBA Lee Meriwether Ruth Martin Returns TBA Jennifer Bassey Marian Chandler Returns TBA [edit]Former cast

• Members

I just hope we hear less newbies being cast and more vets. Maybe the old cast will warm up to the ideas of returning now that the show seems to be an online success, some of the stalkwarts are back, and it is clear the show is not AMC in anme only. ABC really did hurt the cast (the east coast to west coast move, straddling them with Sawjeskie/Kreizman when Broderick was avilable). They were team players, but at the end they too were played.

Archived