Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Crusty hates seeing Jim everyday? Her thirsty ass is always on him to give her a second look

Candice to Hannah: "Don't you have a bible to read?"

LOL at Amanda telling everyone that she's dating Quincy, who just got out of jail and hopes to marry. I CANT with her crazy ass. He fell into the money pot. My god, the actor playing Quincy is an awful actor. His scenes with Jim were painful.

123p08k.gif

David: "My wife is not a bitch." I love her but yes she is! LOL

• 4 months later...
  • Members

082b8ba745e7a929b583accb098304ac

" data-width="466">

Looks packed with drama.

• Members

So I'm guessing Jim's ass is going to be tied to the chair for the entire season?

I can't. I won't. I'm most likely not.

I'm with my boo, Chit. My focus is on the superior show, Empire. #TeamJamal #TeamCookie

Love Candice. Love bitchy Veronica. But even they can't keep me watching this garbage.

Oprah, as intelligent as she is, needs to be whooped for allowing Tyler to air this lackluster mess on her network. Discovery needs to be whipped for allowing Oprah to green light this mess. And Tyler needs his ass dragged from here to the Grand Canyon for thinking that the sh*t he puts out is even good.

It's tired. Played out. He's not even trying anymore. This is why his ass needs to take a writing class, and he needs to be forced to hire out of work, capable soap writers to help him shape his brand up. Call Sally Sussman. Kay Alden. Jill Lorie Hurst. All of these women are out of work and would be grateful for a bone. Toss them one, Tyler. You'll thank me when you decide to....

• Members

Agreed with everyone but the problem is that it gets what, 3 million viewers? They don't care about the quality as long as it pulls in the viewers, which boggles my mind. This show is paaaaainful to watch. But at the same time, it's hard to look away. Like a trainwreck ...

• Members
Living in the South I can attest to the fact that he has a large fan base that thinks he's the best thing since Shakespeare. They are the ones watching week in and week out. My mother is one of them she'll be like Haves and Have Nots was soooo juicy and shocking last night and I'm just like.... Girl :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I cant beleive Quincy just snuck into Veronica's house and started eating her food. He reminds me of Brotha Man from Martin. She needs to get a restraining order already. I thought he was going to rape her

I hate that David nearly slept with that thirsty chick. Im glad he stopped

Not feeling the Candace story at all or really anything with that family to be honest. Boring.

Did Amanda finally kill herself? Please let it be so