Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Members
I knew Hannha's bf raped Candace. TP is so predictable. With that said, I did like Hannah finally owning her sh-t and trying to make things right for Candace. That was a powerful scene with Tika

The acting by the actor that played Wyatt was awful

"Jeffrey is gay Veronica and he will still be gay in the morning" LOL

LOL at Candace telling Maggie to get up out of her seat

"You snitching little bitch....you dumbass criminal" Veronica kills me! I just love that bad ass bitch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Aww man!!! Jeffery I thought you was brave. Jeffery needs to find away to get to Candace.

It would be funny if Quincy ends up with Jeffery. I wonder what Veronica would do.

Hannah tell him that his dad wanted a organ from him.

Time for Katherine to sleep around.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

BOOOO to no Veronica.

Benny was only in a coma for a couple of days? I swear that was weeks. This only highlights how slow this show moves with its overextended scenes

Speaking of which, Hannah is on her way to work and Benny asks if she's going to work. Um, she has on her work wig and maid outfit. Where you think she going? To the club? And they were talking forever bc Perry cant end a scene. When it was over, all I could think was "sh-t, she gonna be late now"

Overall what a long, boring ass episode

Oh and I cant beleive Hannah called Jim, demon in the previews

He wasnt suggesting that Jeffrey is going to prison. Quincy was just released from jail. He was saying a guy like Jeffrey was weak and if he were in prison, he'd be someone's bitch. It was an aggressive statement about him having the upperhand on Jeffrey in that moment

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The white lady with the big lips, was she on Married to Medicine. I remember seeing her somewhere.

See that's why they don't want to give black people money. Instead of her building the money up. Then by that extra stuff.

Now David blaming the right person.

Edited by MoTheGreat