GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

Really, except for the Sabrina stuff (and even then I think she's better now that she's been made over) and parts of the L&L stuff (Luke's ice fishing story--WTF?), I think was blinded enough by the awesomeness that is AJ & Carly, Scott & Bobbie, and Dr. O & Britt that I did okay smile.png .

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What little I saw of her, while fast forwarding through her scenes, her hair really looked awful.

I did stop to watch Dr. O with Patrick.

I liked Bobbie/Noah "ending up together" in some form. Still feel like she should be recurring, but maybe in time ...

Liked AJ/Carly (besides the clear messy dialogue in which Carly can't believe his bed wasn't slept in. LMAO, god how awful)

Michael and Sonny seem so awkward together and Chad Duell is awful in scenes with him (plus the awful dialogue). It's so weird because I normally like him but he wasn't very good yesterday, IMHO. Mo needs to either walk or start showing up for work. I get his material sucks. But man, he looks more bored and out of it than ever. Of course Kate/Connie's back. I enjoyed laughing at Connie's absurdity (at times, but I was never a fan) but please let this be a calm version of whoever it is.

Oh my at the Luke/Lulu/Laura/Dante scenes. Sigh. That's all I got.

Who wrote the script because ... it was not good.

• Members

I know Bobbie and Noah had to reunite because they once dated 30 years ago (in a completely different way than the show just told us, but that's our Ron), but I still hope she dumps him and reunites with Jake offcamera.

• Members

GH needs to cut their losses with the 2 headed hack! Yesterday was heinous! Absolutely heinous and the actors deserve better than this. Glad Mo is owning up to why he is still there. Why else should he be at this chitfest every day?

There is no shame, but Veronica wants to get on Twitter and brag about what a great show they have made GH. PUKE!

• Members

I should at least praise Ron for debunking some stereotypes.

#1 All gay men know how to do makeovers.

#2 All gay men know how to write for female characters.

Ryan Murphy already debunked that last one, but we'll still give Ron a point.

• Members

So sorry. I was not knocking you or anyone else, but I hate that people fell for the scam because there was nothing to lead up to the kiss, so even if it were about Bobbie and Scott, it would have flatlined. Sigh! Besides, you should know FRon by now.

Vieweres were suckered by that kiss in the preview, and naturally, they would believe Bobbie and Scott might be reuniting only for Bobbie to leave (FRon got some viewers to hang on for one more eppy). Her last scene should have been with her daughter and granddaughter.

This tightrope "writing" is unacceptable! Horrendous! Just horrendous!

This reminds me, I got a tweet to send to some folks who believe they are The Soap Press. PUKE!

Archived