GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ROFL. I didn't come up with it, sorry! I actually think I might like Emme in the role. What's wrong with me?! !@#$%^&*] is she every tiny, though.

For those curious, Kate is now integrated, she took the name Connie because it's her birthname. She told Sonny she has to stay away from him because the two parts of her love him equally and would pull her back apart.

• Members

Most people probably cringe at this point so that's very kind of you to say.

I just don't know who gives a [!@#$%^&*] about this person. The only positive comments I see about her are people who like to laugh at her and enjoy seeing her degrade herself. Who cares what her personality is. She has none to speak of.

• Members

I think the issues stemmed with Kelly herself and then obviously the writing became a factor. Many never understood why Kelly was brought in to replace Megan, who seemed more than willing to return and had great chemistry with Maurice (or so I've heard). Kelly was very green and didn't work very well as Kate so Ron, who we all know is obsessed with rape and degrading women, introduced the DID story, partly as a shout out to his true great love OLTL and partly because Kelly was better at acting outlandish, something we also saw with Bree Williamson. Anyway, now we basically have an entirely different character from who Megan's Kate was. Yes, the DID is outlandish, but I really do think it's how it came about that bothers people - the catering to Kelly's abilities. I think she can be very good but she has had more than her fair share of ph34r.png moments that I cringe seeing. I personally think she has great chemistry with Maurice and I think she did a fine job today as the integrated, whole person but the unnecessary recast and insanely painful retread of DID has really butchered any semblance of the original Kate character irrecovably.

• Members

Not ready to make a call on Emme as Lulu yet.

LOL at the Katie Couric/Epiphany/Nikolas scenes. It was fun filler I guess.

The Connie/Sonny scenes were so over dramatic and drawn out LOL. I do kinda love that Sonny's stuck without a woman because Brenda 'slept with' Michael just as Connie comes back and 'rejects him'.

I like Felix. Sabrina ... sigh. I got nothing. She's still boring the [!@#$%^&*] out of me.

Archived