GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not sure why we continue to read that Wolf began this DID crap when he's been gone as HW for more than 14 months (18 if you count the consulting by FRon since November 2011 - coincidence that this is exactly how long the DID has gone on?). FRon, knowing that they just finished this kind of schlock on OLTL, didn't think to drop it? That makes no sense to me, and I'm sure it makes no sense to anyone else either. Matters not what Wolf had in mind when FRon served it up for a year and a half!!!!!

• Members

So, I had a few drinks with a friend tonight before coming home to watch yesterday's show. Why are people just taking turns cycling in and out of the Cassadine cryolab one by one to pay their respects to NuLu? Is it a queue? Who's next? The Cassadine flunkies?

Oh, here goes old Luke. "tHIS is WhY I doN'T beLIEVE in GAAAWDDDD!" Oh, boy.

• Members

I don't like this new "beautiful", "confident" Sabrina. She feels like a Liz recast (or perhaps an alter? Sabrina/Sandy?) and she has switched personalities after Felix removed her glasses. There is no reason for this character to be around now and there is nothing interesting about her romance with Patrick. I want Ugly Sabrina back. And I want Felix to get a life. He is too cute to be so obsessed with Sandy's drama.

Too much make up on Luke these days. His face is white. Laura warms up my heart even in the Cassadine fridge.

Bobbie please come back. I already miss you.

I hoped this was Kanye's last episode sad.png

• Members

I'm not sure how I feel about this new delicate little Lulu. It feels wrong for the character who is the queen of sarcasm and had the Spencers instincts and edge to her.

Frankly, I wanted Laura to punch Dante and Luke for pressuring Lulu so hard today. I'm glad Laura's sensitivity and empathy reached Lulu a little. I really felt Genie and Emme connected emotionally there today.

BUT pet peeve why are L&L assuming Stavros is FROZEN dead when they just revived Lulu? I mean don't tell me they just leave Stavros in there for someone to revive?! Ugh, I hate when RC makes characters stupid like this.

I don't know what to make of this ELQ Franco Heather mess. Some days I feel Heather's Franco obsession is supposed to indicate he's really her son and others I don't know WTF RC doing with it.

Soap opera gods spare us RC isn't done with the DID story yet. He set up a relapse big time today. Ugh. Make that triple ugh.

Prince Nikolas, that never gets old lol

Still FFing all things Sabrina but watched Britt nail Patrick his azz today. He wants the abortion but doesn't want to be the one to say it....

• Members

I'm getting pretty [!@#$%^&*] annoyed with the "cute" allusions to the PP/GH conflict in the scripts these last two days, with Ron and co. apparently casting themselves as the "heart and soul" of OLTL ELQ and Pickle Lila despite any pale imitators (while writing General Hospital).

Tell it to the longtime cast and crewmembers in Connecticut, guys. These dudes have been listening to the blogosphere for too long and gotten high on their supply. They did a lot of good and a lot of bad, but they are NOT OLTL. Get over it.

Archived