GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She should live in Port Charles, but it's whatever.

I think that, throughout the good and bad, this 50th anniversary provided a lot of closure for me as a GH fan. And now that I know I'm going to be starting a new chapter of my personal life later this year, it may be time to say goodbye to GH.

• Members

Mr. Vixen and I are... GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!1111!!1!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm sorry, sweetie, I know we were supposed to be keeping this under wraps but since you've teased it, I couldn't contain myself!

You see, when he and I both took a sabbatical from the board late last year, we started talking... and one thing led to another and we became inseparable! Honestly, after so many failed attempts, I never thought I'd find love again. Vixie didn't even consider it possible for him to feel this way for another guy, but in the end, magic happened! He proposed to me on Easter Sunday! I told him, "YES! DEAR GOD, YES....!!!! But on one condition. Drop that Carlivati infested General Hospital!"

He obliged! I squeeeeed and I'm laughing my ass off as I type this malarkey! :lol:

• Members

Probably moving again this summer, starting a whole new chapter. I know for a fact that I'm going to be extraordinarily busy, and I don't know how much time I'll have for TV in general. But it kind of feels symbolic - Bobbie gets her goodbye, and I get mine.

I watch Y&R, occasionally B&B. I gave up DAYs for good in July 2010, and of course I will check out AMC and OLTL.

Aw! Don't be wounded. I didn't say I was going anywhere for sure!

How dare you spill the bag. I thought we were going to crash the 2014 Nurses Ball with our announcement? LOL

Archived