GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she was! That line was so perfect. "the cow that dropped you" laugh.png

Yesterday when Richard Simmons mentioned Amy, did anyone else think they were finally going to kill her off and aknowledge her death onscreen? That seemed like such a perfect oppurtunity to have done so

• Members

I believe they will memorialize Amy next week.

If Helena isn't behind this scheme I am out of guesses. Stefan, who I suspect may be back, would not do this - at least, not the real Stefan, as opposed to the caricature Guza and Pratt turned him into last time. Who knows with Ron.

• Members

This is kind of random, but The Facts of Life came up on another GH board I go to, and this FOL story is actually GH related, too:

There's an old People magazine from 1982 with Princess Diana and baby William on the cover that I got a few years ago (I LOVE collecting old magazines), and in it there's an article on The Facts of Life Goes to Paris TV movie (oh, what cheesy fun!). In the article, it says Lisa Whelchel was actually dating Brad Maule at the time, during his pre-Tony Jones days. She was quoted as saying that she wished he could be in Paris with her.

I wasn't sure where to post it, but I just thought I'd share that with you guys. smile.png

Archived