GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course I'd rather not see that bitch at all, but I have to agree. I am curious about this as well as I asked this question in another thread. It makes no sense to have her off to the side like that. If she's photo shopped in, someone needs to be out of a job STAT!

P.s. I think she is shopped in because Brenda is not formally dressed. Embarrassing!

• Members

It makes her more noticeable, IMO. Plus, she is the only one wearing a cocktail dress while everyone else is super formal. She's not photoshopped in. She was at the shoot according to the video they have on the ABC medianet site. She is in the same position for the full cast photo, too, but MB is in between her and KSu on the chair.

• Members

Love the pictures! Love that Jackie is in there, and little emma is adorable!

Yeah, VM is shopped in. She's in the EXACT same position in the group photo, and the all-woman photo. The only difference is in the group photo she's sitting on Mo's lap. Also, everyone else is wearing their nurses ball gown, and she's not.

• Members

Her NB dress is a 4000 dollar Gucci dress (and pretty hideous), so maybe it was on loan and they had to give it back and couldn't find anything else? I don't know if we should blame Frank because VM seems to run her own show (to her detriment) in regards to fashion choices. All I know is she was there and not shopped in. She even tweeted a picture of herself and Ksu kissing between MB-I don't even knowunsure.png

I think this is officialmellow.png

• Members

I can't imagine that it'd take longer than a day to do this photo shoot, so I can't see why the Gucci dress couldn't have stuck around past the taping of her scenes at the Nurses Ball.

Sorry, but I can't give Frank a pass for having Queen B off to the side when she's been a beloved character for over 20 years - especially when there are lesser characters who are enjoying their being center stage in the pic.

Archived