GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry but this Ellie person seems awfully generic. And she's in a story with Spinelli, who you couldn't pay me to care about.

I like Britt, she's awfully pretty IMO, reminds me of a prettier Yancy Butler. I think it would have been awesome if they'd paired her with Patrick months ago and then dropped the bomb that this woman was her mother holding Robin captive except she didn't know. Could've been fascinating.

Also, Helena is a stupid tired character. How much would these people realistically (ha!) put up with before shooting this woman in the head? These people are collecting social security, at this point they just look ridiculous.

• Members

I don't know of many soap women that are total geeks and revel in it, not to mention that talk the way she talks or have no interest in having kids

That said, she will undoubtedly be run over by the Amorphous Blob and Minnie Mouse but I hope they can keep her around and move her into bigger and better storylines

• Members

Hey, today was the first episode I've seen her in so maybe she's fantastic usually.

And I just remembered where I know the actress from, she used to do this MTV show called Dating Disasters. Loved that stupid show.

• Members

Both Quartermaines banners are up the on Facebook page but the Spencers one has been removed and replaced with this one. The center picture is now off to the upper right in the sepia area. They probably didn't want long gone Greg Vaughn and now gone JMB in there, kinda awkward since they aren't the most recent people to play the parts and in Greg's case, not the one most people associate with it

GenHospital50th-Spencers_v2_130326.jpg

Just YouTube some of her stuff but it's basically all with Spinelli so I'm not sure it'll change your mind LOL

And yep, I read she did that

Archived