GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Richard Simmons stuff today was silly as hell, and way OTT. But I loved it. Using the song and mentioning Amy was so sweet. Back in the best of its days GH was not afraid of making fun of itself like that, and honoring its history.

The rest of the show - like the Spinelli/Ellie/A.J./Tracy scenes being the latest in a series of endless 'random people get together and have discussions' interludes Ron and Frank have ramped up over the last several years, which were once intriguing and spontaneous on OLTL and then became incredibly forced and tiresome - may have its serious problems, but that NB stuff is one thing Ron and Frank still do well.

• Members

I recall some of their storylines eg when their father (Milo Giambetti Sr.) came to town he is a famous mobster (who was deported) thought his son's were higher up on the totem pole they were pretending to be Jason's boss..it was a cute storyline. He was also in a storyline (one of three) crushing on LuLu. Luke called them the 3 stoogies...it was also kinda cute...he also had scenes w/Franco at the art Gallery....now its Sabrina. I've always liked them and hoped they would get more air.

Archived