GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watched GH everyday for a long time the past decade, except I have the past 14 months. So I may be fuzzy--but part of that is Milo started off as an under , along with his brother who were just Sonny's goons. They had some minor storylines (the Diane thing I guess was the most major) but not much, and I don't think either are trained actors.

Ron and Frank seem to have taken to Milo ever since they discovered his body (he was Magic Mike at Connie's bachelor party last Fall) and so have used him more, but I think some of that underwhelmingness is just that he's so green on camera. I don't mind him--dumb story aside--he has enough charisma I think to make his lines not as terribly awakward as similar actors sometimes are, but...

As to your other points I won't comment ;)

• Members

It's classic RC point A, point C, missing point B storytelling. There's no gradual nature to it--they run on one thing then jump to another when they come upon a new idea. If anything they very briefly seemed to be hinting at Milo, who was suddenly Spinelli's best friend for a second, having a thing for Ellie but if that was an idea it was dropped very quickly for Milo being best friend's with Felix and this Sabrina stuff. And yeah it might have made sense for Caly to mention her gay brother... but

• Members

Everyone gay or straight gets one sided crushes. But it's rarely this situation--an *ADULT* (not high school) guy who seems very confidant with being out and gay getting a crush on a guy who he thinks might be gay, he asks straight out and seems to believe the answer that the guy is straight, much time passes, suddenly he's all mooning about inviting him out seeing it as a potential date, finds out the guy likes his female friend, says it's ok, and then is SOOO depressed and mad he mopes around. I can see still having feelings and being a bit hurt your friend didn't wise up to it, but...

Archived