GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of Ellie and Terrorsita 2.0, I've been wondering how come I've been more receptive towards the former character and indifferent towards the latter character for a minute. Both were nerd girl characters that were created by Ron, yet I can't pinpoint exactly why I wouldn't mind having Ellie stick around (especially after she dumps the turd) while I could care less whether Terrorsita 2.0 stays or goes.

• Members

Richard Simmons was beyond annoying today but it was nice they included him.

LMAO at "General Hospitale".

LOL @ Sam/Maks. We get it. She was on DWTS.

I'm liking all the various character interactions lately. Milo/TJ, Ellie/Tracy, AJ/Spinelli, etc.

At least Lucy finally explained why she couldn't take Rafe. It was becoming glaring. Sam was pretty useless. I guess they're trying to use her episode guarantee.

Enjoyed AJ/Spinelli, sort of. Sean Kanan's looking great lately. Loved Ellie and Tracy! They need to keep Emily Wilson. She's great.

Ugh at Patrick mooning after Sabrina. Whatever. Guess Liz was playing busybody today. They don't have enough nurses to cover? She can't even be at rehearsals? If she was "so needed" why was she hounding Patrick the entire time? This show ... lol

• Members
No, really there's not. Richard was standing there waiting for someone or something. A slightly overweight woman came up to him and said she was a huge fan of his. He then asked her if she was such a big fan, why did she still look like that and proceeded to call her a "disgusting pig" for eating a bag of chips that was in her hand.

Two sides my ass.

Where were you all those years I was pining for Bobbie and everyone called me a lunatic?! :lol:

• Members

Oh boy Richard acting like a bitchy queen. That stuff with Lucy was so annoying.

They should have done Patrick with Liz instead of Sabrina

Child services wont let Lucy have Rafe bc she doesn't live in town? WTF?!? Rafe isn't from PC himself! Being that she's the next of kin, that was BS. I cant with her planning a party when he is miserable. She hasn't even visited him and pretty much abandoned him

Milo's arms are huge

What was the deal with Sam and Maks? KM danced with Val on DWTS

0PSRoBy.gif

lol..Epiphany was PRESSED when Lucy told her to back away

• Members

It makes sense because Lucy is living in a hotel for the foreseeable future. They wouldn't let him live with John in a hotel, why would they let him live with Lucy in one? And she's not the next of kin. He isn't Rafe's biological child and Rafe never legally adopted him nor did he raise him so really Lucy has no connection to him other than the one she feels personally.

LMAO at Epiphany!

Also, they're using Maks because Val was not available.

I agree they should just do Liz/Patrick. They've had undeniable chemistry for 8 years now.

• Members
John doesn't live in a hotel. He lives in a seedy motel. We haven't seen Lucy's digs but Im sure she is in an actual hotel and one that is a bit more upscale than him. She isn't staying in town which is why he will move with her when she goes back home. I don't understand the issue with that. And yes Lucy IS the next of kin. Rafe Sr. was married to Alison when she got pregnant and when he was born. He didn't need to adopt him bc the legalities are there and presumably his name was on the birth certificate. Remember that Caleb being the father was a dirty secret that Alison never acknowledged. Caleb had no legal claims to the child and Alison made sure to push Rafe as the father. As his cousin, Lucy would be the next of kin

• Members

I guess the idea is that they want to put him somewhere stable immediately. Lucy wouldn't be be able to just take him when she left, because she can't just leave the state with him unless she adopts him. He, for lack of a better phrase, is property of the state of NY until he turns 18 or someone adopts him.

I guess you're right about next of Kin but I honestly think it probably has less to do with being realistic and more to do with them building up to Alexis taking him in.

Archived