GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

How does that even equate? That is your friend's boyfriend...

Who met Milo first? Felix. Did he tell Sabrina he was interested in him, before he showed an interest in her? Yes.

That is the difference. I would never do that to my best friend, who is gay, without askIng if it was okay.

That doesn't mean I would listen if he said it wasn't, but I'm a bitch like that.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Back when I used to follow NWA pro wrestling in the 1980's there was a wrestler/booker(head writer) named "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes. Other wrestlers were forced to sing his praises or be scared of him as a superior foe.

Sabrina is GH's version of Dusty Rhodes.

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was just about to say, this is Sabrina we're talking about. She doesn't give a damn about anybody's feelings. Nurse's Ball funds are frozen? "What about meeeee?" A cop dies in the ER? "What about meeeee?" Accepting a date with her best friend's crush, a man she's not even interested in, without any regard for either of their feelings seems right up her selfish alley.

Anyway, I can't wait to see this fight so I can mock it! :)

• Members

Um, I saw him first!

Milo owes Felix NOTHING! Sabrina owes Felix NOTHING! Should Sabrina steer clear of every man Felix propositions NOT DATED in a bar (we can only hope this doesn't happen often)? Who cares who saw who first? Milo is NOT gay and he's into Sabrina, so Felix just looks ridiculous! He has absolutely no argument here, and Sabrina does not have to ask his permission for anything!

I can't believe you roped me into defending that rancid little bitch! Ugh!

• Members

Forget about Felix and Milo for the moment. I'm more interested in why the show put Milo in Sabrina's orbit to begin with. The show allowed Sabrina to literally obsess over Patrick for many many months now. So after she's now gotten Patrick's attention, she decides to date someone else? I see it as pointless because I think the show is definitely moving forward with Patrick/Sabrina. I liked Felix and Carly talking, though it might have been a great opportunity for her to mention Lucas to him, but she didn't.

• Members

This is supposed to be the beginning of Patty regretting that he didn't grab this wonderful little girl sooner. He will now do the pining, which I find ridiculous and qualifies him for an Unsub role on Criminal Minds. Patty looks as if he's fiending after a child. Someone hand me a bucket!

Archived