GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In honor of GENERAL HOSPITAL's upcoming 50th anniversary (GH50), We Love Soaps will be posting a "Classic Photo of the Day" for the rest of the month. Today's photo is a composite cast sketched dated April 25, 1983. Can you name all the characters in the sketch?

213qfkp.jpg

• Members

This Sabrina and Felix argument is embarrassing.

First of all... Felix, HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU, and furthermore he has never pretended to either.

Second, Sabrina went to a damn bar with him, with Felix in tow, it is not like they are getting married. But I will give him, that she should have asked if it was ok...but when it comes to Sabrina it is all "me me me me me" so he shouldn't e that surprised.

This whole fight is just pathetic. Wasting time on basically two extras, and an annoying secondary character.

• Members

This is not terrible because it's a worthless triangle. The problem is Felix is fighting with Sabrina OVER A STRAIGHT MAN WHO TOLD HIM HE WAS STRAIGHT and has done nothing but express interest in women. Why would Felix even have an argument here? REEEEEEdiculous!

• Members

It is worthless. But it doesn't matter whether Milo is gay or straight. It would be no different if it was two female best friends, and one was super ugly and the other was hot, and the ugly one liked the guy, but the guy liked the hot friend.

You simply ask your best friend, if it's okay. It is the right thing to do, and any non-self involved person friend would see that. But why would Sabrina care, if it has been all about her and her problems since day one, and of course her seeing that would have RC admit that their friendship is one sided.

• Members

FRon couldn't wait to make a joke out of this black gay man - they only hang out with and forge friendships with women and look for any opportunity to "turn" a straight man. Remember the controversy Ron manufactured a few months ago? I'd love to just slap his ass silly!

Archived