AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok better now that he's letting his interviewee talk. I am really impressed with Jeff K so far- said he didn't personally agree with taking out the cursing but insists that there will be no watering down of story- "soaps are not art by committee- we would be cheating the audience if we didn't trust out creative team & we wouldn't be honoring Agnes" if we bowed to every fan comment; loves that the soap form allows for long-term character development & enjoys watching the eps; says Agnes is the most progressive person in the whole enterprise; admitted they wanted one more extension before starting production & have made mistakes but shows will get better as they learn; says he likes scenes with 8-10 actors that aren't necessarily a big events.

I'm loving this man. I want to send him the largest bouquet of fruit that looks like a floral arrangement. Somewhere Brian Frons is listening and crying into his "research" that fans wanted The Revolution.

• Members

Haha and she keeps prefacing with that she's not a prude & that she could have discussed the scene with her daughter. This is more fun than I thought it would be- Fairman really isn't jumping in a whole lot at all.

Also was surprised that 2 in a row callers really want Lee Merriwether as Ruth

• Members

wub.png THANKS!! <3 <3 <3 wub.pngwub.pngicon1.gif July 10 will be glorious.

That's really too bad about the swearing. I was looking forward to my fave Kane's swearing at some point. Alicia would've reveled in that, as she's a true potty mouth in real life. "You can f-ck Lea all you want, Zach. I don't give a sh!t. Gotta run, Griffin's waiting for me at Jane's."

And damn, now there's no chance of hearing La Lucci/Erica swear...LOL sad.png

• Members

^

I know, right?

I would LOVE for Erica Kane to swear.

Something like, "You've f-cked all of my leftovers, Brooke, but you must know everyone in Pine Valley was just laughing at you for being so desperate. You're nothing but a piece of sh!t on the bottom of my slingback." *hair toss*

Archived