AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad SOD is doing recaps for AMC and OLTL now, I'm wondering if TOLN is providing them or if they're having someone write them. Just wondering, did this happen? Or were these the David and Brooke scenes that were cut? I can't remember.

"David returns to the Chandler mansion to meet with Brooke. He remarks that he never thought he'd be back after Marissa's death. Brooke tells him about a new show she's doing called TALK TEMPO and asks him to be a guest. JR enters as they are chatting. David and JR exchange words."

• Members

Yep, Facebook updated it yesterday. I was wondering if we'd ever see the men of AMC shot. Of course, OLTL just has the Buchanan men shot again. I think OLTL is done releasing photos which really sucks, their shoot was so half-assed. I can't believe they didn't take a photo with Natalie with her mom or parents or didn't have the foresight to do one with Natalie and Cutter. Just doesn't make sense.

• Members

Yea SOD seems to have some sort of deal on solo pics for interviews which is nice but I don't get why OLTL isn't releasing more group shots, they keep reusing the same ones. I mean, we know they took one of Matthew and Destiny against the door used in solo pics, it was in one of those iTunes BTS videos. And I'm sure they did one of Matthew and Dani too. There are more out there but for some reason they don't seem to be releasing them, if that makes sense, while AMC keeps getting new ones released every time I turn the corner. That reminds me, I want one of Jesse, Angie and Cass! :)

• Members

Oh you're right, forgot about that one. That one is basically the teen one though just one less person lol. I don't either, must be some weird ass contracts they've got with the photographer. It irks me that the only photo so far of Melissa and Josh has been the cast photo. I really want one of JR and Cara for AMC too, forgot about them. Not sure if they had the foresight on that one either but them next to each other in the alternate cast photo (with Jesse and JR swapping spots) would be good enough for me. :)

Archived