AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope it's more then a 'blink and you miss me'.. since she and Zach should have a scene to give more background on their breakup/divorce.. and to comfort Miranda/Bianca after the Michael cambias bombshell comes up since granny Erica isn't in the picture.

• Members

I think she's prob wise to undersell it. She has said she'd like to return for a longer stint, she couldn't at this time, and I could see certain of her fans being very upset if thy expected more. Frankly Iexpect some crazy fans will do that anyway emailing PP "You guys cut Kendall! I'm never watching again..."

• Members

Zendall and Rylee do have HUGE fanbases out there and fans who have set a time limit on walking away from the show if so-and-so does not come back to their satisfaction. They have a deadline on PP and certain characters they want to see ASAP. There are missing characters from the 2000 -2010 era missing from the show and some without any explanations as to their absence. I think fans just want an explanation and an open door policy from PP to see if they can't get back some key or popular characters with HUGE fanbases to strengthen the shows numbers.

The truth is a significantly reduced episodic show with the 2 a day week schedule and restricted time, there are going to be gaps and wide spaces/holes that may never be filled properly. Could this hurt the show in the long run of it, probably so in some ways. I hope AM can fit time in her schedule here and there and that goes for SL and MEK with others too.

Archived