Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hated most of this episode. I was done with it in 10 minutes.

I loved Peter Bergman as Jack struggling with his addiction. Now if only Jack would stay away from Phyllis. I absolutely hate that he is going yet there again.

Good to see Katherine and Ester. It has been a while.

The rest of it, whatever.

• Members

I wish they would just write Victor off. This whole thing with having Mason switch Sharon's medication is just taking it too far. Someone tell me is this Braeden "pitching a story" or is this Griffith's idea. If not, it's a shame that not even JFP can stand up to Braeden.

• Members

Wouldn't they make sure she was available before writing her into the script?

I can't imagine flying down from Oregon for one day's work would make sense financially.The last episodes she taped, mainly with Tucker were strange. Jill's gone for half the year and returns to GC to all her spend time with Tucker who she had nothing to do with, or with Katherine talking about Tucker. Was it a chem test to see if they should keep Tucker around?

I don't understand what's happening with JW. Is she back to be recurring like TB/Lauren or like Tracy and Brock? I

• Members

Yep, Sharon Case is looking beautiful these days. Her hair and wardrobe has been perfection.

I am not phased by Victor switching Sharon's meds. It is not the worse thing that he has ever done. I cannot help wishing that the result is that we get more scenes of Sharon with Noah and fewer with Adam. I don't like how Sharon is wedged to Adam's side. Same thing with Nick with Avery. Their son is in trouble. They should be spending more time focusing on him and less on their love lives.

Jack needs something or someone to focus on other than Phyllis. I much preferred him before she showed up years ago. Back then, he was focused on doing battle with Victor and controlling and manipulating his sisters' lives. If we cannot get Ashley back, I want Traci back and somehow Colleen comes back to life.

Archived