Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Members

Ann, if you like Ignacio then I think you will really like the scene. I couldn't take my eyes off him as he just sat there, slowly undressing Chloe with his eyes. When he sashayed away, Chloe was gasping for breath and I have to wonder if Liz H wasn't a little, too. :lol: I don't think GR has ever been able to muster that degree of... tingliness in their scenes. Nor Miller.

IS isn't on contract? That's a shame.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds great, Cat. I loved Ignacio Serrachio when he played Diego on GH. He has some talent. I was really ticked off at how the character was written off and then turned into a killer at the end, especially killing Georgie who he loved. It does not bode well that Ignacio has not been put on contract, but we'll see how it goes.

• Members

The character is spot on for 2 months now - and the diminished screentime has made wonders, too. This is the first time I like Phyllis in like TEN YEARS...

I also like Avery as the total anti-Phyllis. She's basically the new Cricket and shoving that into Miss Summers face is alright by me.

Det. Chavez is all sleazy for me but the actor is quite good, indeed. I don't think any character - except Kevin now that Fluckers is buh-bye - is DOA right now on the show. I can even see potential in Chloe, Chelsea and Cane. Did I just say that??? Many actors/characaters who were extremely weak links are gaining A LOT by some recent additions. Yes, I'm talking about you Christel Khalil!

• Members

Adam needs to go. He's just awful. Shadam and Chlovin are the weakest links.

Moving Phyllis to a supporting role was a wonderful thing. May she never be a lead or the standard for all women on this show ever again!

CK scenes are tolerable because of RW. But I still need Lily to be recast .

Neil's airtime for me needs to be reduced. He jsut can't stand on his own without Dru.

• Members

I think I need to got into witness portection here but I personally don't have a problem with Adam. He was annoying when he on every day but I like Muhney with Shraron Case. THey could easily recast with a stronger actor but the characters works just fine right now.

Kristoff St. John has never been a good romantic lead here but having Neil heavily involved in the business world. Hell yes! And I LOVE him with the actress playing Leslie although the romantic chemistry is so-so. That girl has spunk.

• Members

I don't think Avery's that propped. The only ones who seem to love her are Noah and Summer. Phyllis accuses her of stealing her life every day.

Kyle's drug dealer friend is back. I will say it's obvious they like Jack more then Victor. Jack got torn down and built back up. While Victor is still with his old tricks.

Archived