Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah its clear Avery and Chelsea are the new queens. Its gone from Phyllis and Sharon to Avery and Chelsea. I don't get making the latter two so dangone perfect. Irksome.

Well he is suppose to catch feelings for a married woman. He'll probably just be angst for this horrid couple. IS sure knows how to give good eye sex though. I don't blame Chloe for being flustered.

• Members

Chloe & Alex have better chemistry than Chloe/Kevin that is for sure. Chloe/Kevin should have just stayed friends. Trying to rewrite Pretty In Pink with Chlovin was just ridiculous.

I like MCE and I think she has chemistry with a few people. Jessica Collins on the other hand, I don't see any sparks with Nick/Avery or Dylan/Avery. If she's the new Cricket...I actually liked Chris/Danny and Chris/Paul back in the day.

• Members

I liked parts of this episode A LOT and others not so much.

So Alex and Adriana are siblings. I really hope that she is gone when this dumbass money story is over. He can stay so I can drool over him like Chloe did. TPTB are dumbasses if they don't hook Alex and Chloe up.

Cane and Chelsea show promise. MCE is so great that she makes him tolerable and even a little interesting. I think that he turns to her for sympathy in this battle of wills with Neil.

I loved Tyler shutting down Lily. He was definitely hitting on her, but RW is so good that he pulls off the innocence act very well.

I always love Nick playing dad. He should do more of that and less of screwing Avery. Same goes for Sharon. I would love to see them become more overprotective parents although not as bad as Victor and Nikki. Btw, Sharon Case's jacket was to die for. She is just looking stunning these days.

How does a drug dealer wander around Jabot? Where is the security?

• Members

This not his first time, remember she told Tyler," Cane thinks your flirting with me". Then she askhim was he. Tyler said," It's just his personality". She looked disappointed that time as she did

this time. I said that they should write her making the move on him. If CKLily came off street

smart as her parents, she could have turn it around on him.

• Members

As mature woman in show business, MTS is lucky to still be working so regularly. She is the exception not the rule. I think because of her high profile that she will fare much better than other women in her age have under JFP. Besides, if Nikki has multiple sclerosis as I suspect, it is not an immediate death sentence.

• Members

I certainly hope so.

Meanwhile, Jill was featured in the spoilers for today's US episode, but instead we got Neil/Esther with Kay. Walton probably wasn't available, but they didn't change the spoilers, lol.

• Members

I hope MTS will be fine. She is consistently the standout in her scenes. I notice EB is more present when he has dialogue with her, too.

Y&R is really amping up the sensuality this week. Love em or hate em but the perfume scene today between Jack and Phyllis was well-written and well-shot. It's been a while since love, flirtation or lust have been front and center on Y&R, and I like it.

I still cannot make out if Fen is lying or Jamie is. I like how they have left that ambiguous. Similarly with Alex and Adriana being brother & sister -- I wouldn't be surprised if they actually were lovers pretending to be siblings.

Archived